Discovered that your website isn’t showing up on Google? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. While you may have missed out on valuable traffic and potentially sales, there’s a fix for just about every scenario – thankfully! In this article, we explore why your website may not be showing up on Google. We also take you through how to fix some of those issues.
- Your website is new
- Your website hasn’t been indexed yet
- ‘No index’ tags appear throughout your website
- Your content isn’t optimised for keyword targeting
- Keywords you’re targeting are too competitive
- You have blocked Google
- Google has penalised your website